Saturday, November 8, 2008

Week 17....only 300 more calories a day???



Well on Friday, Lil' Fee is officially 17 weeks old! Babycenter.com has him/her as the size of a turnip... Phil thinks we should use the name Lil' Nip for the week...ha! He/She is about 5 ounces this week, and just shy of 5 inches. I don't feel as much fluttering action as last week, but am told that's normal.


Today, Lil' Fee will travel to Chapel Hill with me to go to the UNC/GA Tech homecoming game with my good friend Ginger. Hopefully Lil' Fee can hear the cheering that takes place and slowly turn into a Tar Heel fan. To be fair Lil' Fee will also be exposed to the Illini and Northern Illinois athletics too once he/she arrives.

Last night, Lil' Fee traveled with us to a Hurricanes hockey game. I know that he/she heard the action because it's super loud in the RBC Center with the crowd and music playing...plus I had some Goodberry's custard so I'm sure that sweetened the night for Lil' Fee :-)

Speaking of food....in the second trimester you are allowed to eat 300 more calories a day...and I have to ask...is that IT???? I am starving all of the time now, and 300 calories won't get you much! Last night after the game, around 10:45pm I had split pea soup (I know that sounds gross), but it was good and I was having major hunger pains. I woke up at 6:30am this morning, starving again. So far, I've had oatmeal and OJ...yay healthy....and now a Hardee's egg biscuit....mmm..not so healthy, but tasty! Oh well, I aim for healthy and eat what I crave....Maybe they could push the extra calories to at least 500?? Ha! Just something for the MD's to think about! :-)
Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment