So just a quick post tonight to share a few things that we have for Lil' Fee already....One is a newborn outfit (as you can see it's green, since we still don't know the gender)...but I think this may be his/her take home outfit from the hospital :-) We couldn't resist getting this from Target this last weekend!
We also got a Carolina Panthers bib when we went to a game in Charlotte last weekend. Whether girl or boy, Lil' Fee will be exposed to lots of sports teams!!
And then Lil' Fee's first gift (infant books!) from Dan and Heather in Joliet (thank you so much :-) I also couldn't resist buying the other little bug toy. I think buying baby stuff is addicting!
And then Lil' Fee's first gift (infant books!) from Dan and Heather in Joliet (thank you so much :-) I also couldn't resist buying the other little bug toy. I think buying baby stuff is addicting!
Finally...we've been saving these two little stuffed animals for a long time...Of course they hail from a UNC and NIU store..ha!

I think this is great! I'm glad to see you are getting into the spirit of buying baby things! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteLove U!
Lil' Fee's Nana in TX
Hello little baby girl! We will be so very glad to see you and hold you! We love you already.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mimi and Poppy