

GIRL!!!!!!!
We officially found out today that we will be having a little baby girl come mid-April! We are very excited. This proves that Phil's gut was correct from the beginning...which he is very proud of :-) I am still in awe that there is a little person inside me, especially after seeing her move on the ultrasound. We saw her little hands and feet move a lot, and she even gave us a yawn (Phil and I thought that this was the neatest thing we saw)!! She also did some flips for us...it was amazing to see...and honestly, I can't believe how much bigger she is, compared to the 7th week "peanut" stage she was during our last ultrasound! Her heartbeat was at 154, which is very strong.
The doctor said that all her organs and growth are normal, so she appears healthy to date. Her weight is about 8oz. All on track!! We are very thankful for her good health. As you can see, we attached a few of the ultrasound photos of the profile, face (although it looks kind of skeleton like, she assured us this looks perfect!), and the "it's a girl" view.
So in my first post, I wrote how all the wives tales pointed to a girl, so perhaps they were true!! I think 2009 is the year of the girl, because everyone I know is having one....girl power!! Ha!
Now it's time to decide on a name....I'm sure we will announce this when we are ready! At least that's what we're thinking at this point :-)
Thank you all for your kind words and prayers....I'm so glad that we can share our happy news with you!!

Maybe you should name her something like Phoebe and you could really call her little Fee....ha ha !!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We are so excited for you all - Girl power for sure :-)
ReplyDeleteI am sooooo excited for you guys!!!! Can't wait to hear about names:)
ReplyDelete