
This week was an exciting one for us...because we found out Lil' Fee is a girl! After Monday's appointment, the week flew by. We have been telling everyone (even strangers) about our new little girl....and we are developing a shopping problem of buying little girl clothes - I mean Target has great outfits on clearance right now...so why not?? :-)
I think she is in a growth spurt this week, because my stomach area is getting larger, and I'm feeling the "round ligament" pain. I do have a lot of energy still, so that is really nice. Phil is still being really wonderful and taking care of me...he's super excited about Lil' Fee being a girl....In fact, tonight we went to a Canes hockey game and he bought a Canes infant cap and pink Canes jersey...see photos. They are so cute. We are still working on names, and have come up with a list, but are still adding. I think there are at least five that we are agreeing on!!
Tomorrow we are headed to Babies R' Us again to add more items on the registry. Now that we know what colors to do it will make it a lot easier. I think we are going with all white furniture in the room, and use blues, pinks, light greens and pale yellows in the room....The room is already a nice blue color, and we don't want to change that (and we didn't want the room to be all pink). In two week we will begin changing out the rooms (painting, moving furniture), so that things will start to come together. I'll post photos as the rooms change!
This week, I've made a promise to myself to start walking a lot more. At my last appointment, I can't say that I was excited about what the scale displayed...so I'm trying to eat better and get more exercise. I have two friends at work that will walk with me during the day, because it's way too cold and dark to do it at night. Phil keeps going to the gym, so he's not gaining any sympathy weight :-)
And now, for the Babycenter.com update....Lil' Fee is an heirloom tomato (whatever heirloom means)....She is 8 1/2 ounces and six inches long! So to fit with the veggie...She will be known as Lil' Mater this next week!! I could feel her move a lot this week, and I hope that soon Phil will be able to feel her as well..but I think she's a tad to small still.
Hope the week has treated you all well.....and Go HEELS! Beat the Pack this weekend :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment