Friday, November 14, 2008

18 weeks = bell pepper!


We've reached 18 weeks as of today, and the veggie this week that most resembles Lil' Fee is a bell pepper.....so to be fitting, our weekly nickname is Lil' Pep! He/She is about 5.5 inches long and 7 ounces. After Monday we will hopefully be able to say he OR she...and that will be our next big update...so check back Monday evening!! Then the list of names will start....

As of this week, I've been wearing my maternity work pants and jeans...man are they comfy! I wish they made these in regular jeans for when you eat too much! I've been feeling really good with lots of energy during the day ...however I do zonk out at night around 8:30 or 9pm. Phil ends up hanging out by himself for a while, but it's good study time for him.

This weekend marks another attempt at cleaning out the future nursery and the future office (see first post of the two rooms). Mom is coming over to help put a lot of stuff in storage and get a pile ready for Goodwill. Hopefully the next set of photos of the room will look a lot better...After we find out the gender, I think we will be able to order the furniture (white if girl and brown if boy)....woo-hoo...we're excited about finally getting the room in shape...although I think this will happen over the next few months, since the holidays are coming up!

Well, that's it for now....we will post again Monday evening for the gender :-)

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! We can't wait to hear what you find out tomorrow! :-)

    ReplyDelete