What a beautiful day it is in Raleigh today! It's 85 degrees and everyone is out in their yards playing or doing yard work (I did the latter). Samantha fell asleep on the one-minute car ride home from day care and has been out ever since (4:45pm!).
I just wanted to post a few quick updates:
1. Feb/March photos of the family (Snapfish)
2. Uploaded a new video (and hopefully more soon). See left side of page.
3. Samantha is saying "uh-oh" a LOT now. It's so cute. Phil and I walk around saying uh-oh every time we are with her now :-)
Tomorrow is Good Friday, and I am off of work. I'm SO thrilled to spend the day with Samantha. Phil is working, so it will be good mommy-daughter time. The weather will be in the 80's again, so you will find us outside for most of the day!
Happy Easter weekend to everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment