Friday, April 17, 2009

40 weeks: Lil' Fee's official due date is today, but she's still cooking!


Phil and I are patiently waiting on Lil' Fee to come. Today is her due date, but seems as though she is taking some additional cooking time :-) We are so excited for her to come, but know she will come when she's ready or when the doc says she has to be ready in two weeks!

If she does not come this weekend, I have another doc appt. Monday that may shed some more light!

We have a few outdoor/walking things planned for Saturday to take advantage of the nice weather...so maybe this will help :)

Thanks to everyone who is thinking of us and Lil' Fee!!

BTW, Lil' Fee is the size of a small pumpkin. When I first got pregnant and cheated and looked ahead at the final "veggie", I could not believe that my belly could house a small pumpkin!! Well, here we are, expecting our lil' pumpkin any day now :) This is the last veggie that I will post, as 40 weeks is the final one.

I'll continue to post updates from the doc appts, and then of course post links to photos and videos of her once she arrives!

Yipee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment