Saturday, January 31, 2009

Week 29...all is well!












Well, this past week was a good one...not much really to report, except for a lot of activity from Lil' Fee....she is now enjoying kicking and punching when I go to bed...but she's good and is quiet almost all night while I sleep! My hips are starting to bother me a tad again, but as of now I am still able to stay in the bed with the help of the memory foam and the "husband" pillow from my college days - so that I can sleep sitting up if it bothers me too much.

I still have one more week until my next Dr. appt...so nothing new to report on that end. I am trying to eat a lot healthier...in fact for two weeks straight, I've had a grapefruit and half of a small watermelon every evening! I think that's my new craving. I have also been eating a lot of spinach salad.

Today, Phil and I went back to Babies R Us since we received a few coupons in the mail. We have been going back and forth on getting a glider/ottoman, but decided to go ahead and get it, since we really probably need a rocker. I've updated the photos of the nursery, so you can see the other items we've bought and included in her room. We love just walking into her room to check it out...we leave a light on during the evenings in anticipation of Lil' Fee.

This week Lil' Fee is the size of a butternut squash....about 15 inches long and 2.5 lbs! My belly is definitely expanding! I have to say...that I'm reporting on the veggie/fruit..and don't really think about the actual size. Well at the grocery store last week, we saw a chinese cabbage....(which was the 28 week size)....it was huge or at least to me!! That really put things into perspective size wise!

Well, since this week has been a quiet week, I'll end my post here. The countdown begins at 2.5 months to go (hopefully!)





No comments:

Post a Comment