I just wanted to post a quick note to say that Sam's first week in day care went better than I thought it would. True she didn't sleep a lot during the day, but she slept the entire night Monday-Friday night. So will see if that continues. She is also taking her naps in the crib while at day care (Even if they are only 10-30 mins!). Her teachers are so excited and really supportive of teaching her this. AND:
Right now, she's napping in her own crib in her nursery!!!! We are excited....we are going to try to keep her in there at night (we had to change back to the pack and play for a while). I added the decorative bumpers in the crib, so I think it feels less spacious to her. Before, we had a little bed of blankets on the couch (she can't roll over yet), and this was her bed for napping...so we were tied to that room when she was napping. So hopefully day care is breaking her into cribbin' it :)
Anyway....great news for Sam...she seems to be ok at day care and the teachers love her. I think she gets held a lot, and isn't one of the "cryers" - if that's a word.
Happy Saturday to everyone....
110 with Rachael and Ben: Spring Break edition
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment