Well, Lil' Fee is now 33 weeks, and is the size of a pineapple! She's about 17 inches long and four pounds! I still feel really good, and she's moving quite a bit throughout the day...especially during the evenings! Phil is amazed while watching my belly! As I type this blog, I am sitting at home taking a sick day from work...I've managed to not get sick for eight months, but for some reason the germs found me! I've rested since Noon, which has been nice. I'm trying not to take meds, but if I don't get better soon, I may take the kind that are safe. Every time I cough I feel like I'm scaring Lil' Fee to death! Sometimes she will get the hiccups after I cough...probably b/c I startle her! Hopefully this cold will pass....thankfully it poured all day on Sunday, so Phil and I were lazy and just laid around. This was after we did three loads of laundry for Lil' Fee and put away all of our shower gifts. We are so blessed to have received so much from our friends. I had a shower on Sat., thrown by four of my closest friends (photo attached are all of the hosts plus Phil and me, minus Jennifer)...I had a blast, and think that everyone else did too! I am so thankful for all of my friends and their thoughtfulness. We are so excited to have everyone come see her at REX or soon after!
If she's on time she will be about 6.5 weeks away! My how time is flying! We can't wait!

Feel better soooooon! I'm glad you got to take it easy today, I hope the extra rest helps you with a speedy recovery!
ReplyDelete