
That's right! "KB"'s birthday is set! This week, my doctor's office called and we worked together to set a date. Friday, May 27th!! This is only three days before my original due date of May 30th. I will have the same Dr. that did my first c-section, which was my plan and wish. She happened to be on the schedule for a Friday and that works out great...so that we will be in the hospital over the weekend and Mom and Dad will have an easier time of taking care of Samantha. We are really excited and this makes it all the more real. Not that it wasn't before, but knowing the big day makes it really neat!
If he decides to come earlier, then I will still have a c-section, but it will be an emergency surgery with whoever the doctor is that's on call. Hopefully this won't be the case!
I think we have his name picked out too....hopefully!! We aren't sharing it this time around...so on May 27th you will find out :)
On a completely different note, tonight we went shoe shopping for Samantha. At 22 months, she's now in a size 7 shoe. I can't believe how big her feet look in these shoes. :) We purchased a pair of girlie, pink tennis shoes to get her through until summer and the start of the NC heatwave. We've purchased so many shoes now that we got 50% off after buying the 7th pair of shoes at our particular neighborhood store. Crazy!
Well, that's it for now. Phil and I are actually trying to watch a movie together, so that means I best get off of the computer!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment