That's right.....KB is approaching 30 weeks as of this Monday....so he's the size of a head of cabbage! At my last appointment, he measured right on track with a heart rate of 155. The other good news is that my sugars came in at 84 instead of 138 like they did with Samantha. What this means is that I am no where near having gestational diabetes, where I was only two points away from it with Samantha. So, needless to say I was really happy. My swelling isn't as bad either. Yay! He is still moving like crazy...sometimes I wonder if he just does flips all day or perhaps will like to beat a punching bag once he gets older. My stomach is constantly morphing into different shapes during the day. I do love it though! I don't have to worry about kick counts just yet because of this!
We still have a ways to go with his nursery room....we keep saying we will work on it each weekend, but we never do! Our project for this weekend is to put his dresser together.
As for the family, we took a little vacation time to go for a few days to the beach during Phil's spring break from NC State. We had a nice time and enjoyed some time away, as it will probably be the last time for a while. We made a trip to Myrtle Beach and went to the Aquarium, shopped and just hung out at the indoor pool. Of course, we watched the ACC Tourney too! We had a great time...it sure was hard to get back to work after that!
Well, I hope you enjoy the weekend. It will be incredibly nice here for the next few days....I've had to invest in new maternity clothes, because it is already so warm!! Not that I'm complaining :)

No comments:
Post a Comment