
As the title suggests for this week (well this counts for the past three weeks or so), I have been soooo tired! I told Phil it's almost like I am coming down with the flu - although I know it's directly due to me not sleeping at night! About every 2-3 hours I wake up and rustle around...I may go back to sleep or not. I truly think it's my maternal clock kicking in getting me ready for the late night feedings, etc.
I look over and see Phil snoring away....at first I am frustrated (he knows this), but then I think...at least I will be prepared for the lack of sleep...ha! He will have some adjusting to do :) If I had a blackberry, I would probably sit in bed and email a lot of you in the wee hours of the morning! I can certainly tell a difference in my energy level from just about three weeks ago...it's amazing how it switches like it does.
I have another Dr. appt on Monday, which will just be a routine heartbeat, "bathroom" check, and measurement of my belly...so I don't expect anything major to happen. After this check, I will go back every two weeks until week #36, then it's every week. Can't believe how quickly her due date is arriving. I keep wondering if we are prepared....I get nervous and anxious at times thinking about the delivery/labor and bringing her home....a brand new chapter that we can't really grasp yet! The hardest part for me is being a planner and not being able to control when and how she will come into this world. My neighbor told me to get used to this from now on (she has three teenage girls)....so I will finally have to tone back my crazy need for control, or else I will probably actually go crazy!!
So, this week, babycenter.com said that Lil' Fee (Sam) will be the size of a head of a cabbage (Note: she was a chinese cabbage a few weeks ago, so I was hoping for something a tad more creative from the Web site!). She is over 15 inches and three pounds, and should be opening her eyes now.....She definitely has the hiccups at least 3-4 times a day....and they last for about 15 minutes! I know this is a good sign, so I love to feel this.
Oh, I included a photo of when I was 22 weeks (8 weeks ago)....I can't believe how my belly has grown. It's hard to notice since I see myself each day...but that's what these photos are for...it's indeed a wonderful thing!
Don't forget to post your thoughts on her arrival date, etc...click on the graphic to the left!
Have a great week, and thanks for reading my thoughts :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment